In war, a knights best friend was
often his sword, as it was the weapon that would often keep him safe
from death! And this Knights Medieval War Sword recreates the iconic
knights blade for any enthusiast or collector to own, carry, and enjoy.
This sword blade is made entirely from stainless steel, and it echoes a
shape that hails from the earlier days of the medieval era. The blade
features a slight fuller, which runs down approximately half of the
blade, as well as little profile taper, which gives the weapon a broad,
powerful looking blade that ends with a rounded point. The swords guard
features downward curved quillons topped with small round knobs, for
added defense that will catch blades and keep them away from the hand.
The grip is leather wrapped wood, while the great round pommel is
adorned with several small circular icons and a carved cross. Both the
guard and the pommel on this sword are rendered in attractive gold-brass
metal. Included with the sword is a matched black leather wrapped
scabbard, which serves well for keeping the sword secured when it is not
in use. Iconic and appealing, this Knights Medieval War Sword serves
well as a side-arm for the intrepid warrior who wants to look the part
of a genuine knight.
- An Iconic and Classic Looking Medieval Sword
- Features a Stainless Steel Blade with a Short Fuller
- Blade Features a Gradual Profile Taper and a Rounded Point
- Guard Possesses Downward Curved Quillons
- Wooden Hilt is Accented with Brass Hilt Furnishings
- Includes a Black Leather Sheath
- Great for Costume Use, Carrying, or Display
- Overall Length: 40.5 Inches
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 May, 2017.