Our Samurai Sword is certainly no exception because the handle is
wrapped in genuine ray skin and cord-wrap. It has a 28.5 1045
high-carbon steel blade that is razor-sharp and battle ready.
- Blade: The blade is made of 1045 through harden steel. The blade comes full tang and sharp.
- Saya: The saya is wooden with a black glossy finish and hardened koiguchi. A dragon encircles the saya. The sageo is cotton.
- Tsuka: The tsuba is blackened alloy with a coiled dragon. The
fuchigashira is blackened alloy in a higo style. The ito is black cotton
over white ray skin samegawa. The tang is secured by two bamboo mekugi.
- Overall Length with scabbard: 40.5"
- Overall Length without scabbard: 39.25"
- Blade Length: 28.5"
- Tsuka Length: 10.75"
- Blade: Sharp
- Blade Material: Through Hardened 1045 Carbon Steel
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 November, 2016.