This is a decorative replica inspired from the swords used during 15th
& 16th centuries. The distinctly styled hilt sets this sword apart
from the other swords used in that era. The Claymore sword is one of the
most glorious swords in history.
Our claymore is classic in its design, with distinctive down sloping
arms terminating in a quatrefoil design. The sword is overall 47 inches
long, the finish closely replicates that of the original museum piece.
It has a carbon steel blade, and chrome polished hand guard. Can be
- Overall Length: 47 Inches
- Blade Length: 38.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Scabbard Length: 40.5 Inches
- Blade Material: High Carbon Steel (Unsharpened)
- Handle Material: Wood
- Includes Genuine Leather Sheath
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 11 July, 2015.